Thursday, August 27, 2009

P.S.

I'd also like to thank whoever came up with this blog idea, for the last few years have introduced me to so many astounding bits of music. Contemporary Jeep Music is no exception. Much like at least one other person out there in the blogosphere, it was not until recently when I had (re-)discovered this album and gave to it my undivided. I was blown away. Without venturing too deeply into the brush of album synopsis, let me just mention that I have listened to Da King & I's masterpiece at least once a week since my re-awakening to its omnipotent presence in the "Golden Age" annals. Here's a very fresh interview with Maj to read after finishing with your session of educational listening (found on "From Da Bricks" in doing a search for something related to them). PTP style.

No comments:

Post a Comment